Tuesday, April 14, 2009

#18, #19, #32, #37

#19 Was a great success. Keegan & Maddie had a great time hunting for eggs. They got lots of candy and a few toys. It was a nice day so we got to hide them all outside. I thought they found all of them, but after the lawn was mowed we found scraps of a pink egg with laffy taffy wrappers shards. Opps. :)



#37 I had been looking for the first Twilight book to read and it just so happend to be sitting on the coffee table of my house-sitting house a couple weeks ago. So I read the first book in a week and thanks to Dena am now started on the 2nd book. I enjoy them they are a nice read, but I still don't get what all the hoopla is about. Maybe you have to be a 13 year old girl/ gay boi to get it.


And now for my Failures...

#18 I was late for work one day last week by 2 minutes. I was just screwin around and lost track of time. I'm usually at least 2 minutes early. Grrrr!

#32 Being that I'm missing a string and have been for about 2 years. (i've been playing mom's guitar). I have yet to open my guitar case! Oh well. Every other week was a bit ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment