Monday, July 27, 2009

#9,10,17,29,31,37,49,74,76,88,101

Wow, a lot to discuss! Let's get started!

#9-10
Finished my Peter Pan Scrapbook. I might go back and add some more pics cause I found some super cute pirate stickers. :)

#17 FAIL
Not so great at saving money. Especially when the check is for less than 30 bucks. Oh well.

#29
We are now at 2/3

#31 FAIL
I was doing good when I had something to be practicing for but I haven't even cleared off the bench in a month!

#37
Read them all. Pretty good. Not amazing but a fun read.

#49
I went camping at Lake Wenatchee with some old friends. I slept in a tent & ate camping food, it was very very fun!

#74
I did Jukebox and it was a blast! I should post some pics...eh, check my facebook. lol.

#76
My jukebox skirt was made just for me. As was my Tshirt. :)

#88 FAIL
I got busy, I got lazy, I got fast food. :(

#101
Had a great time housesitting for a friend with a pool last weekend. Went swimming 3 times in 2 days. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment