Monday, January 4, 2010

I haven't forgot about you!

Sorry I haven't written, I've been busy with Suessical, Christmas and moving.

Yes you heard that right, in February I will be moving to Indiana with my friend Mason to join our friend Susan who lives in Indianapolis. We have a sweet 3 bedroom apartment in a VERY nice apartment building. I'm exicited to move on with life and try something different for a while.
It will also help me cross of #54 Move out of Mom & Dads. But I can't officially cross it off till it's done. But it's in the process. :)

There are a lot more that I've done that I haven't blogged about, when I get a chance I will.
Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I bet with this change in your life, you'll be crossing things off left and right! Follow my blog, dear, I update pics on there more often than FB. Love you!

    ReplyDelete